Key Account Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245294
Employer Ref. 1131660/001
A leading food & beverages company is looking for a Key Account Manager in Bangkok to manage assigned accounts target and support the business vision of the company.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for executing a selling strategy in assigned accounts and managing key customer relationships including negotiating customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations.
- Plan and develop short and long term plan for key accounts to achieve the target i.e. sales forecast and sales analysis
- Work closely with marketing team for trade promotion both short and long term
- Set up and involve in team to create promotional activities and promotional plan to increase sales volume
- Analyse the market trends and sales performance for overall improvement
- Negotiate annual trade term of accounts on hand
- Budget management
- Prepare sales data and other information for business review quarterly and yearly meeting such as new product listing and monthly promotion
- Visit store to deal with buyer or store manager
- Establish and ongoing develop strong business relationships with modern trade channels
- Ensure the sales strategies have been executed to match with the market / customer opportunities and company resources
To succeed in the Key Account Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's degree, preferable in Business Administration
- Five years' experience in hypermarket account and at least one year experience in Tesco or Big C account
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical thinking
- Able to use Dunnhumby or EYC
- Negotiation skills
- Result orientated with high energy
This leading food & beverages company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of sales performance and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Key Account Manager.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world