Key Account Manager (Northern Area)
Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244330
- Develop and implement tactical engagement plans for hospital accounts with objectives and activities that optimize usage and funding of products
- Routine visiting Hospital Director, Pharmacist Head and assigned PTC or other influencers to develop stronger relationship in decision/ policy maker level.
- Manage pre-tender and post-tender process on assigned account.
- Support Business Unit in tender process through available network/ relationship.
- Secure and defending formulary listing
- Promote new product listing
- Work with Hospital Director, Pharmacist Head and influencers in listing process
- Do post listing’s result analysis
- Visit assigned customers at regional level
- Acquire on promoted products knowledge and strategy to ensure that all communication are aligned with Business Unit
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical or related scientific fields.
- Master degree in business or commercial would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in healthcare industry
- Good knowledge of competitor products, healthcare system and pharmaceutical market environment
- Good relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership
- Pleasant personality
- Work independently, Highly self-motivated and work effectively under matrix organization
- Possess problem solving and decision making, presentation, analytical and negotiation skills
- Good command of English language
We offer attractive remuneration & welfare, intensive training and career advancement local and abroad to the qualified candidates.
To apply, please submit your detailed CV and a recent photo via "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
sanofi-aventis (Thailand) Ltd.
87/2 CRC Tower 24th Floor All Seasons Place
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.