Key Account Manager
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242786
Employer Ref. update2016
- At least 5 years’ experience in key account for FMCG.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or above
- Computer literacy
- Good command of English
- Managing assigned modern trade customers actively contributing to the development of core business strategies which drive sustainable sales and profitable growth.
- Developing annual business plan for assigned customers to ensure that the plan is achievable, and regularly conduct monthly, quarterly business review, yearly business review with customer.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationship with customer in order to gain strong collaboration in mutually driving business objectives and to get a better position in negotiating for the agreement and business development plans.
- Monitoring category and brands performance against market, evaluating the effectiveness of promotions, activities, and takes corrective action, as needed to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Managing and paying attention to details in all financial related activities in order to well deliver customer’s P&L as expected target.
- Driving in-store execution and implementation of all activities, promotions, new products launch and fundamental 4P’s executions.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph via "Apply Now" to the address below :
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
179 Bangkok City Tower, 6th,8th,9th and 21st Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Website : www.lorealthailand.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
About L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Discover L'Oreal...the world leader in beauty products, a range of international brands, unique in the world of beauty, supported by cutting edge research. Asia is the fastest growing region. In Thailand, L'Oreal's activities began in 1992. Today, we distribute 19 cosmetic brands via 4 different distribution channels and employ more than 500 staff members. To continue our rapid expansion, we are looking for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team.
Join L'Oreal…an open-minded, global company. Within L'Oreal, you will benefit from a fast-track career with an international scope. Our flat management structure enables you immediate responsibility and our Management Development Centers (Singapore, New York, Paris, and Rio), provide professional and personal training for managers throughout their careers. L'Oreal is looking for individuals who are hard working, result-oriented, creative, team player, strong analytical skill, initiative, service mind, fluent in English and computer literate…does it sound like you? L'Oreal (Thailand) is looking for: