C.P. Consumer Products Co., Ltd., Thailand (CPCP). We are one of a large FMCG distributor in Thailand which is a subsidiary company under Charoen Pokphand conglomerate (CP Group). CP Group covers a multitude of business areas such as agriculture, trading, petrochemicals, real estates, telecommunications and more. CP Group own the 7-11 franchise with more than 5,600 branches throughout Thailand and have other oversea businesses in more than 20 countries worldwide.
We are well established and have extensive distribution channels both of modern trade and traditional trade and we represent several manufacturers, both local and international, in sales and marketing functions. Now, we are looking for the qualified persons to join our team for the following positions;
Key Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001195320
- Manage strategy to balance gross to net and pricing of key accounts.
- Analyze sales statistic, promotion and trade performance for efficiently control trade promotion budget.
- Commit to achieve agreed sales budget under responsibility.
- Conduct marketing campaign evaluation, review business plan, year-to-date sales and business problems with key customers.
- Maintain good relationship with customers. Make field visit and solve business problems.
- Male or Female, age 25 – 35 years.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- At least 3 years' experience in sales & marketing in Modern trade especially in CVS channel (FMCG business will be advantaged).
- Excellent skills in selling and negotiation and able to work under pressure.
- Able to establish strong relationship and interact effectively.
- Good command of English and computer literate.
Please submit a full resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent photograph to the address below :
Human Resource Department
C.P. Consumer Products Co. , Ltd.
36 Ramintra Rd., Minburi,Minburi, Bangkok 10510Thailand
Tel 02-9179740 -50 Ext. 1103 - 1104