Key Account Executive
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256067
- Responsible for TOA Modern Trade channel including Home Pro, Home Work, Boonthavorn and Siam Global House
- Encourage strong business relationship with key accounts in the modern trade industry
- Develop sales and revenue growth for relevant channel across all product categories
- Achieve Modern Trade’s profit objective and company target
- Negotiate yearly business term with key accounts, ensure that TOA will get the best deal
- Initiate sales strategy and sales promotion for key accounts based on market needs, key account structure, competitive situation and assigned target
- Provide effective business recommendation and cooperation with related department and management team
- Manage smooth business operation and process between internal and external parties
- Bachelor and higher of Marketing, Business Administration or any related fields
- At least 3-5 years working experience in Key Account Management focusing on Modern Trade channels
- Having good connection with Home Pro, Home Work, Boonthavorn and Siam Global House’s key accounts
- Familiar with paint, construction material or similar products would be an advantage
- Excellent negotiation, leadership, managerial, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in business presentation, communication, interpersonal and cooperation skills
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Working date: Monday to Friday
- Working hour: 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Office location: TOA Bangna k.m. 23
Please specify "position applied" on the subject
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume via APPLY NOW
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd
31/2 Moo 3 Bangna-trad km.23 Road, Tambon Bangsaothong, Amphur Bangsaothong
Samutprakarn Province 10540
Tel 02-335-5555 ต่อ 1617
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd is the largest decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia and exporter of premium paint products including decorative paint, heavy paint, wood coating, protective coating, marine coating, chemical construction, aerosol spray and abrasive product. TOA is the leader of innovative and decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia who offer and supply a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. More than 40 years of paint business, our products continue to gain an increasing share of the highly competitive in both international market and domestic sales due to our premium product quality and high service level.
With high standard and strong product portfolio, TOA has been growing faster than the industry average. We draw our strengths from the new products, best-managed behavior, and also strong sales force. During the past ten year, TOA has expanded its business to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia and Middle East Zone.
TOA consider the importance of the human capital and equality of opportunity. Our employees will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career and learning development.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the business, we are currently looking for the number of dynamic, result-oriented, and high energetic calibers to join our excellent team in the following positions: