Key Account Executive (Sell in)
ParexGroup Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247607
Experience : Support Sale and Marketing in Modern Trade or Traditional Dealer Trade sales channel
Ex. Home Pro, HomeHub, Thaiwatsadu, Global House
Be the primary contact with buyers to and field sales team to achieve sell-in and sell-out budget at assigned retailers, through key account management principles and the implementation of customer business plans and other activities
1. Build ongoing relationship and manage day-to-day relationships with the buyers through personal meetings, phone and email to achieve objectives
2. Work closely with field sales team to execute the sales plan
3. Ensure adequate stock in all stores and validate all PO’s for processing by customer service (currently IM team)
4. Execute the approved promotional plans and marketing activities in the annual customer business plan
5. Recommend and execute ad-hoc promotions, special incentives and other actions as needed to achieve KPI’s or resolve operational issues
6. Review and analyze product assortment to recommend additions and deletions, including new products
7. Ensure compliance with vendor agreements in terms of actions and budgets
8. Monitor category and competition pricing, new products and promotions and recommend actions to capture opportunities
9. Forecast sell-in demand by sku for use in inventory and factory planning, his includes baseline, new store and promotional activities
10. Provide input for developing customer business plans, and business reviews
11. Support accounting for invoicing, payments and credit notes
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ParexGroup Company Limited
About ParexGroup Company Limited
ParexGroup is a French company who has expertise and a world leader in cement, chemicals and construction chemicals products which use in the construction industry, decorative wall surface, prevent and protection system, prevent leakage and tiles adhesive.
At Present, ParexGroup has production base on 21 countries 61 manufacturing plants around the world, and we also have research and development center 7 locations, with headquarters in France.
ParexGroup in Thailand has taken part in the development of construction industry in Thailand and we are a leader in innovative products, cement, chemicals and construction chemicals since 1992 with its production and distribution of cement, admixture (for Technical Mortars) subject under brand LANKO , and products for the tile and flooring under the brand Davco product which present innovation "dust-free (Dustless)" of Premium Tile Adhesive. This Technology is patented of our group we are the first dust-free tile adhesive in the world. The technology can reduce the dust, not harmful to health and friendly to environment, furthermore it even save more for more space.
In 2007, the company has expanded its production capacity by opening up a new plant in Saraburi one of the most modern technology in Asia Pacific, the company has received certification from the Institute of BUREAU VERITAS, and received ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
In order to expand our potential in growing business and to meet the needs customers demand in the year 2011 the company had merged its four additional brands including brand SUPER CHAMP, DIAMOND STONE, KRAITHONG and MAXMA in adhesive products and grout.