Key Account Executive
RB (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240334
The Key Account Executive’s overall objective is to assist Key Accounts Manager in developing and implementing the account strategy per customer which is in alignment with RB’s strategic objectives (Net Revenue, Gross Margin, 4Ps), and to manage customer relationships on an on-going basis.
The role has an accountability for the full-spectrum of RB’s commercial interactions with assigned customers, ranging from being a part of the development of account strategy per customer to the management of price and promotional activities. The role requires close cross-functional interaction with Trade Marketing, Planning, Marketing, Logistics, Finance, and Information System (IS).
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
You will be responsible for :
- achieving strategic objectives per customer - i.e. Net Revenue, Gross Margin, Trade Spend and 4Ps
- building long-term partnership with the assigned customer
- developing the pricing and promotional strategy per customer, and ensuring pricing/ promotional execution (including trade budget management, range and space optimisation)
- managing customer negotiations in relations to RB commercial strategy and the customer trading terms
- implementing and managing the category strategy per customer via trade marketing on an on-going basis
- developing customer new product launch plans and ensuring successful implementation
- continuously improving the management of the account by identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of categories
- delivering the growth of net revenue and managing gross margin by customer
- effectively managing and driving RB’s presence in highly competitive categories
- 1 - 2 years experience in Key Account Management, preferably from the FMCG environment with background in managing either Hypermarket or Supermarket or Convenience Stores format
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a business-related major from an accredited university
- Highly mobile for upcountry assignments
- Possess a Thai Driving License with own vehicle
- Able to communicate well in Thai language in written, spoken and reading
- Conversational level of English language skill
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
RB (Thailand) Limited
89 AIA Capital Center, Room 2504 – 2507, 25th Floor,
Ratchadaphisek Rd., Dindaeng Sub-District,
Dindaeng District, Bangkok 10400
Tel: 02-013-6976 Fax: 02-013-6944-5
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RB (Thailand) Ltd.
About RB (Thailand) Ltd.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
If it’s tried and tested, we challenge it. We continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game. In fact, we are changing the game in consumer health, working with people to challenge conventional thinking – whether it is product, packaging and delivery, consumer information or marketing. That’s how we keep generating the breakthrough thinking and ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world with well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to change the game and outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
We’re just as demanding of our social and environmental impact too. We’ve cut our carbon footprint by 20% in just 5 years and set new 2020 targets; cutting water use by a 1/3, carbon by a 1/3 again, and for a 1/3 of sales to come from more sustainable products. As one of Save the Children’s largest partners, we are now committed to “Save a Child Every Minute” by helping stop deaths from diarrhoea.
Thrive in a game changing environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company?