Junior System Administrator
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244806
Rapid e-Suite is looking to expand its general System Administration staff. Job duties will include construction and maintenance of server and PC hardware, installation and support of Linux server applications, and general network maintenance for an office of 30 people (and growing).
Successful applicants can look forward to a fast-paced environment where their knowledge and skill are rewarded, and are provided with ample opportunities to learn new applications and gain new, valuable technical knowledge and experience.
You Must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Unix (Linux) system administration
- Minimum 3 years construction and PC computers
- Minimum 3 years Windows system administration
Optional, but desirable
Experience with Oracle Database, Oracle E-Business Suite, Weblogic, Apache(Tomcat) application server, Virtualization (VMware Workstation, ESXi and Oracle VirtualBox) and Public Cloud administration (AWS).
- Interview candidates will first be given a written test of basic Windows and Linux knowledge.
- The test will last 2 hours, and be in English.
- Resumes must be in English. English will be spoken daily at the office, with native speakers.
The position is a long term contract position with the ability to become a full time employee at the end of the contract.
A competitive package will be offered.
Job Location : City Area
Please forward your resumes via email by click “ Apply Now ”
Human Resources Department
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rapid e-Suite
About Rapid e-Suite
Rapid e-Suite is an established consulting company whose primary focus is implementing the Oracle ERP system for our global client base. To distinguish ourselves in our field, we have developed unique tools that provide the capability to accelerate these implementations beyond our customers’ expectations. Our multinational staff is focused on customer service, delivery and quality. If you are an intelligent, motivated, energetic person with a desire to be different from the crowd, perhaps you have the talent we seek.
More Jobs from this employer