Timblick & Partners is a Bangkok based law firm providing legal services to Thai and international clients. Principal practice areas include corporate and commercial; regulated industries (including fund management, securities and insurance); dispute resolution; and taxation matters (both on shore and off-shore).
We are now seeking committed, competent and qualified candidates for the following positions:
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256628
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as summonses, subpoenas, complaints, appeals, motions, and pretrial agreements.
- Receive and place telephone calls.
- Schedule and make appointments.
- Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials.
- Make photocopies of correspondence, document, and other printed matter.
- Organize and maintain law libraries and document and case files.
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Computer proficiency
- Good typing skill both Thai and English
- Comfortable to work in English speaking environment
- Experience of working in law firm is preferable
Timblick & Partners will make an offer to the candidate possessing the best skills and having carried out a interview process of no less than two interviews.
Salary and other benefits are levels are commensurate with the candidates’ qualifications and ability but will be competitive with large international law firms operating in Thailand.