BIG WEDNESDAY DIGITAL LTD.
Junior PPC Specialist - eBusiness - Beijing
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001229605
Employer Ref. 16TA11G002P10
Our client's PPC team is looking to hire a smart, forward-thinking analyst that will deliver actionable insights that will drive improvements in short and long term.
As Junior PPC Specialist you will be responsible for the performance of China market in local search engines. You will report to the North East Asia PPC Manager and you will lead an agency to support the business goals and to develop long term strategies to be market leaders.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage local SE and other partners, deal with daily communication with them
- Conduct schedule meetings with agency and lead the agency to reach targets
- Develop relationships with partners to seize business opportunities
- Pull and analyse daily data report
- Conduct business operations such as finance check, contract process etc.
- Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Proficiency in advanced Excel is critical
- Baidu SEM Certification preferred
- Good analytical skills required
- 1-3 years work experience in similar role preferred
- Demonstrate proactive and solutions-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates an ability to work with all levels of management, across different organisations
- Fast learner
- Eager and willing to tackle new situations
- Works well under pressure and in a fast paced team environment