Built on integrity, at True Vox Asia, we power Big Data. With a growing repository of consumer lifecycle data, our core strength, expertise and technology ensures the data we collect, process and deliver is trustworthy, enabling you to make decisions with the highest probable chance of success. Whether for service or product innovations and improvements, Big Data can define the future of your businesses. Our company is guided by one simple principle: Do the right thing. From the very beginning, we wanted to collect and provide data that is trustworthy and reliable, enabling you to make decisions with the best possible chances of success. To achieve this, it was important that integrity be at the heart of who we are, and what we do across our three founding pillars: Our People, Platform and Process. TVA’s aim is also to Create Jobs of The Future – providing job opportunities to Malaysians with an appetite for Data and passion for growth, to fuel the Data Revolution in the ASEAN region.
Junior Office Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001274853
True Vox Asia (TVA) is a fast-growing ASEAN based organization that has considerable ambition in the data sphere. TVA now seeks a dynamic, experienced, far sighted and fearless individual to help the organization further into its journey.
The Office Administrator covers a broad spectrum of functions, ranging from handling Human Resources to balancing financial assets, depending on the previously
agreed-upon policies of the organization. Office Administrator is responsible for ensuring smooth operations within the organization while uploading the institution’s mission and vision and adhering to its set standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist office staff in maintaining files and databases.
- Maintain and prepare reports, memorandums, proposals and correspondence.
- Assign jobs and duties to General Worker and Tea Lady.
- Monitor office operations.
- Schedule meetings, set appointments for Executives and upper level staff.
- Serve as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts.
- Manage General Worker’s and Tea Lady’s schedules.
- Track and keep watch on all office supply inventories.
- Assist in the preparation of department budget and expenses.
- Supervise and maintain close supervision on the daily functions of subordinates.
- Oversee planning, organizing and managing of the various activities.
- Conduct close observations and make all the essential recommendations.
- Serve as the reporter of estimated expenditures.
- Maintain an effective medium of communication and close collaborations.
- Serve as the receiver of important mails, documents and ordered items.
- Perform a series of secretarial functions for the Company.
- Communicate on phone, e-mail or fax with vendors, employees and higher ups.
- Place advertisements at job portal of any vacancies.
- Maintenance of the office building and other facilities in the organization.
- Keep a list of electricians, plumbers and masons for carrying out repair works.
- May have to arrange for travel arrangements or hotel accommodations.
- Enter various data in the office computer system.
- Purchase big office equipment or make small purchases for the office.
- Coordinating with the management and staff.
- Looking after, the requirements of each department.
- Delegating of responsibilities to subordinates.
- Implement, store, manage filing systems for the Office.
- Give suggestions to the Management on the overall functioning of the Office.
- Route calls as appropriate.
- Receive incoming courier packages and prepare outgoing packages.
- Inform the appropriate staff of the visitors’ arrivals.
- Manage boardroom bookings.
- Assist with catering for meetings.
- Supervise General Worker and Tea Lady to keep mailbox/kitchen tidy.
- Prepare and code select invoices including matching with receiving slips.
- Reconcile monthly utility statements.
- Maintain master list of utility accounts by property and prepare monthly reports.
- Assist with administrative overflow.
- Issue, code and authorize purchase orders.
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Required at least Diploma
- Related experience in Management, Office Administration/Business Administration/Operations Management/ Commerce/Receptionist would be an advantage
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
Working Experience Requirements
- Detail oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organize and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to complete tasks with limited supervision
- Maintain staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of e-mails, scheduling and spreadsheets
- Finish several tasks on daily basis
- Administration of employee benefits
- Office administration
- Understanding of relevant legislations, policies and procedures
- Supervisory skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skill
- Stress management skill
- Time management skill
- Honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- However, out of normal working hours may apply in circumstances, such as extensive deadline, crisis management and relevant requirement that needs to be addressed within Service department.
- Duties and responsibilities apply to facilitate support for TVA’s teams in Thailand and Indonesia.