Junior Merchandiser (Cosmetic online shopping)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225667
Employer Ref. JO-1610-357864
- Finding new Cosmetic suppliers and make a contact,Request for meeting appointment and created new sku.
- sourcing new and high quality of products to our customers
- negotiate for the lowest cost & high margin
- build good and long term relationship with suppliers
- manage proper processing and product as assigned for increase GMV
- seek potential products in order to match with target of customers
- negotiate the lowest cost & high margin to save cost for company
- make a Campaign promotion, Increase sales revenue to hit monthly KPI tarket
- Thai national only, Age 26 - 35
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field,
- At least 5 years of experience in merchandising for online market services
- Having experience in E-commerce business is an advantage
- Good command of English is a plus (Not necessary)
- Personality and Skills: good interpersonal skills, strong analytical skill, trend follower, strong negotiation skill, energetic, and initiative.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8660 and ask to speak to The Nikkei Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.