Junior Managers Program (Management Trainee) – Manufacturing
Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253178
Functional Area: Manufacturing
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
The Junior Managers Program at a glance:
The Junior Managers Program is our global concept to prepare executive talent for the future. A hands-on approach is used to coach and train qualified young talent to take on a leadership role within our company.
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. We help you choose the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. In other words, you can let us know the departments, divisions and locations where you would like to learn and exercise leadership expertise. You can count on your mentor for professional guidance along the way.
For our manufacturing area, we are looking for outstanding graduates with leadership potential, passion for technical details and a creative approach to problem solving. You can demonstrate your abilities in Production Planning and Control, Process Development, Lean Manufacturing or Quality Management.
Are you our next Junior Manager?
An entrepreneurial mind-set and leadership potential Innovative strength, creativity and willingness to learn A sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently Initiative and a high level of commitment Extracurricular activities Team spirit and social skills Global Mindset
- University studies in Engineering in the field of Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electrical, Industrial or related fields, completed with an above-average degree (Masters or PhD desirable)
- International experience gained during a semester/ internship abroad or through intercultural experience in intercultural projects during working time
- Initial work experience (up to a maximum of 5 years)
- Engagement in extra-curricular activities at university
- Very good English skills; good skills in a further foreign language desirable
- Potential for taking over a Leadership role after the program
- Flexible starting date
- Individual choice of program components
- Four to six assignments in diverse functions, divisions and locations
- An assignment abroad is part of your agenda
- Preparation for leadership tasks
- Mentor from Top Management
- Individual further training
- Permanent Employment Contract
Your future job location offers you
- housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, funeral allowance, oversea allowance, mobile allowance*, etc.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.