Junior Finance and Admin
บริษัท ซีบีอาร์อี (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220583
Employer Ref. Admin
- To print and find out the supporting documents from email to attach every invoices for billing.
- Log detail for every invoices in share drive before and after billing (almost 20 invoices/day)
- Stamp signature and company seal on the single of original invoice/tax invoice.
- To make a copy/duplicate the documents as per request.
- To segregate and prepare all invoice’s documents to send via messenger or EMS as per the Customer log sheet.
- To prepare for urgent billing
- To log detail for Tax invoice (soft copy- weekly) and Sending the hard copy of them on monthly basis.
- Record the each rejected invoice and submit
- To provide the total amount of monthly EMS expense report to Manager
- Updating invoice processing including pending or issue to affect for billing for monthly report sending to Manager
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to บริษัท ซีบีอาร์อี (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
About บริษัท ซีบีอาร์อี (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first international real estate consultant firm to be established in Bangkok. Since opening in June 1988, the Company have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand. With our continued expansion, CBRE opened a Phuket office in 2004. The Company now have approximately 1,000 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE established an office in Bangkok, Thailand in 1988 and in Phuket in 2004. We have now grown to be a leading real estate services provider in Thailand with approximately 800 staff. CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2010 – 2016) and “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 6 consecutive years (2011 - 2016).
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.cbre.co.th
Lines of Business
Leveraging our optimal balance of local market expertise and global reach, CBRE provides on a countrywide basis from our Bangkok and Phuket offices, a consistent and client-focused service. We offer a most comprehensive portfolio of services, including:
- Asset Services
- CBRE Consulting
- CBRE Research
- Development Consultancy Services
- Global Workplace Solutions
- CBRE Hotels
- Industrial & Logistics Services
- Investment & Land Services
- Japan Desk
- Office Services
- Residential Leasing Services
- Residential Sales Services
- Retail Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services