7 Peaks Software Co., Ltd.
7 Peaks Software is a design- and software company in Bangkok, Thailand which specializes in application- and web development for mobile platforms.
At 7 Peaks we help our clients see the possibilities and the pit falls in the mobile market space.
With smart strategies and high quality app development we experience that Apps can drive and even change your game.
Let's talk, develop and change your game together.
We are currently hiring! For more information see: http://www.7peakssoftware.com/
Junior .net backend developer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248374
We are looking for a junior developer who is dedicated to quality and possesses a passion for .NET. The right person will work with our team of talented engineers to architect and build the next generation of software to back our mobile apps and web apps as well as in-house products.
- Backend development (Database design, Business Logic Layer, Web Services, Integrations)
- Take part in architectual discussions and implement architectural designs
- Test application software using applicable technologies
- Maintain existing mobile and web backends
- A degree in computer/technology related discipline or equivalent work experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1+ years of software development experience, fresh graduates will be considered.
- Excellent ability to understand software requirements and specifications
- Strong understanding of best practices for application performance optimization and security
- Be thorough and dedicated to quality
- Be able to identify opportunities for innovation to improve quality
- Strong knowledge on object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Strong experience of enterprise software architecture
- Near fluent English, both oral and written
Preferred experience with Azure
- Experiences on Microsoft Azure and understanding of the different services provided by Azure and able to provide solution using the services
- Understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models
- Understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc)
- Be able to create, deploy, maintain, scaleout Cloud based services
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment
- Annual performance based bonus