Junior Design Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256578
Location of working : Kabinburi Industrial Estate, Prachinburi
- Responsible for the transfer of the drawings and bill of material from the head quarter to branch company in Thailand for the relevant product.
- Evaluation of technical specifications in case of inquiries as basis for offers.
- Handling of drawings and bill of material for transactions to be translated.
- Close cooperation and coordination of design matters with engineers of the head quarter.
- Responsible for preparation of drawings with the CAD-system.
- Preparation of manufacturing drawings.
- Preparation of bill of material and, if necessary, part lists (e.g. packing lists).
- Cooperation on design matters in special cases (small adaptations etc.) in coordination with the customer and the head quarter design department.
- Assistance to the quality department and/or the production departments on matters of non- conformity, which touch the design.
- Set up and updating of all master records of all designed parts (material codes) for all fields where engineering is responsible and handle the setup of all data, where other department are responsible – except purchased items, raw materials and consumables.
- Assistance on the design and layout of quality check documents.
- Assistance to purchasing on preparation of the purchases of technical critical materials (to check the descriptions or to join the negotiations).
- Preparation of documentations.
- Assistance in the preparation of offers.
- Close cooperation with the technicians of the head quarter
- Responsible for CAD System.
- Technical support for Customer in engineering questions.
- Sketches and drawings for devices and other internal requirements.
- Technical support for maintenance, e.g. workout of maintenance plans and so on.
- Support from a technical point of view in case of investments.
- Design of special items regarding to the head quarter needs.
Professional requirement (hard skills):
- University graduated mechanical engineer or similar
- Practice in a design department is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in electronics and hydraulics is an advantage
- Knowledge of at least one CAD system (preferably unigraphics 2D, 3D, Siemens NX)
- Knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Spoken and written English (German skills are an advantage)
- Knowledge of design- engineering and basic knowledge
- Technical understanding
- Basic knowledge in production
- Knowledge of an Enterprise resource planning system (ERP) is an advantage
- Knowledge of IT system and basic troubleshooting is an advantage
Individual requirement (soft skills):
- Work focused and committed to reach defined goals
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Social Skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.