Junior Consultant / Business Analyst
Atos IT Solutions and Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255181
Employer Ref. brandedAD+
OpenText software applications manage content or unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. OpenText aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management.
OpenText is the leader in ECM Integration with SAP.
- Identify the detail business requirements of users and design solution for meeting those Enterprise Content Manage requirements by using OpenText ECM software.
- Identify the various options to resolve problems and meet users’ requirements and assess their suitability.
- Discuss and proposed solution to stakeholder to ensure and identify any problems.
- Test and propose solution to ensure its effectiveness before final implementation.
- Ensure what deliverable items it could be fit for business requirements.
- Provide any necessary documentation and technical support following implementation to end users.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field of study and professional experience.
- Knowledge / experience of Enterprise Content Management is not necessary but preferable.
- 2-3 year experience in web application development with knowledge of .Net, Java, HTML, etc.
- Experience of Business Analysis will be an advantage.
- Can work in project environment with due date and timeline.
- Strong analytical skill
- Interpersonal, presentation, communication, negotiations.
- Eager to learn new technologies and new challenge.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career development opportunities to employees. All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
We look forward to your application.
Human Resources Department
Charn Issara Tower II, 36th fl.
2922/339, New Petchburi Rd. Bangkapi,
Huaykwang 10310 Bangkok, Thailand
Website : www.atos.net
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Atos IT Solutions and Services Limited
About Atos IT Solutions and Services Limited
Atos is an international IT services company with 76,400 employees in 47 countries. In Thailand, Atos specializes in designing, developing and implementing solutions for the complete IT service chain, including:
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning and SAP Business Intelligence - Upgrades, Implementation Projects, Consolidation & Harmonization, Roll-Outs, Application Management, Application Enhancements and Quick Scan services
- IT Outsourcing - Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery, Infrastructure Virtualization and Consolidation, Cloud Computing, Secure Networks and Data Center Services
- Other Services – Consulting, e-Learning, PLM, CRM Based globally in France and serving a global client base, it delivers Hi-Tech Transactional Services, Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Services; Public sector, Healthcare & Transports; Financial Services; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Energy & Utilities.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and is quoted on the NYSE Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting & Technology Services, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. To submit your application, please send your full resume to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org