Junior Brand Manager (50K)
ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220095
Employer Ref. Astrid de Bruijn
- Strategic planning, expanding market and marketing.
- Responsible for marketing strategy and analyze trends, needs and customer satisfaction.
- Sales forecast and analysis, analyze problems and obstacles that effects monthly sales and including arranging corrective and preventive plan.
- Synchronize brand communication in all materials e.g. brochures, leaflets, POPs and printed ads for both medical and consumer channels
- Take ownership and continuously improve portfolio strategy
- Strengthen brand positioning and leverage brand image to acheive sales target and brand objectives
- Develop brand strategy and conduct market analysis to achieve business objectives
- Work closely with both internal and external teams to ensure brand value and brand image being delivered effectively
- Lead implementation in agreed projects in accordance with project success criteria
- Provide inputs for new product development and work with cross functional teams to ensure timely launch
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or comparable qualification from reputable university.
- More than 2 years in product management, preferably or marketing in fashion or brand related field and clothing business and in contact with department store.
- Experienced in merchandise planning, and retail distribution.
- Passionate in fashion.
- Strong analytical, planning and communication skills.
- Ability to lead the team and work independently.
- Good command of English, ability to work outside the office
ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED ITALTHAI Tower, 12Ath Floor, 2034/60, 63-64 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310 Tel: 0-2716-1818 Fax: 0-2716-1234
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
About ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Employer Ref.Astrid de Bruijn
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.