Junior BI Developer
The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220904
- Analyzing business requirements to determine solutions.
- Design and Implement data warehouse.
- Development of ETL Data Integration and scripting.
- Develops BI solutions, creates presentations, demos and prototype.
- Work with the IT and BI team to understand data sources and data models for reporting.
- Implement simple and executive business intelligence reports, dashboards to meet the business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related fields with minimum 1-2 years of Business Intelligence or Database Administrator.
- Knowledgeable in data model and/or data warehouse, OLAP Cube.
- Good knowledge in ETL technologies: Pentaho (Preferred), SSIS, IBM DataStage or Infomatica.
- Knowledgeable in BI reporting implementation: SSRS, QlikView, SpotFire or PowerBI.
- Strong in database programming: T-SQL, PL/SQL or NZSQL.
- Good skill in programming at least one language: Java, C#.net, VB.net, PHP, Python or so on.
- Ability to work on multiple project in the same period.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Very high motivation to learn BI technologies.
- Very Good in English both spoken and written is preferred.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.
About The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.