Junior Associate Recruiter
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220210
ORENBURG experienced recruitment team provides potential candidate and identification of qualified consultants according to our Client’s requirements. Our International Resume resources pool is extensive and enables access to a wide range of industry contacts worldwide. As part of our search and selection process, ORENBURG rigorously examines each candidate’s background and professional references. We maintain the highest level professional standards throughout the recruitment process, and in the on-boarding process that follows.
POSIITON: Junior Associate Recruiter
LOCATION: Paso Tower, BTS Chongnonsri
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: (Up to experience)
Workday: 5 day/ week from 9am – 6pm
BENEFIT: Commission / Incentive, Group insurance, Social Security Fund
- Responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions jobs with client companies.
- The jobs may vary from entry-level roles to directors and executives.
- Work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- Attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen candidates, interview them, do background checks, and finally match candidates to their clients.
- Provide and advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- At least 1 year of experience in HRM, marketing/sales and/or customer service area.
- Self-confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and deal with unexpected situations
- Good command of English, oral and written; TOEIC Score of 600 up would be a plus.
- Computer literacy.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to marisa.v @orenburg.co.th call 02 634 1722 Ext. 11
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at:www.orenburg.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
About ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. ORENBURG provides a combination of project management support, project engineering support, construction supervision, third party/vendor inspection and recruitment and selection. The scopes of services are provided at various phases of a project ranging from exploration to production, construction to maintenance, upstream and downstream.
ORENBURG distinguishes itself by providing Human resource consultancy and Contracting services and solutions that enhance efficiency and add value to our clients’ businesses. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnering, ORENBURG is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and specialists aims and ambitions.
ORENBURG takes a global approach to workforce integration and as such operates through local offices with international reach and networks. Each local office is able to provide specialist support and respond to the changing demands of their local market whilst being part of a global network.
Visit our website: www.orenburg.co.th