AdAsia (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220273
The Role / Responsible for:
- Giving administrative support for the various office functions including office administration, HR, Operations.
Job Responsibilities Office Administration
- Supporting various office functions
- Purchasing for office supplies and equipment
- General office operations maintenance coordinating with suppliers
- Other as assignment
- Managing employee administration for holiday leave, absence and sickness.
- Support Office manager to deal with disciplinary/grievance and HR issues as and when they should arise
- Prepare all paper work and applications for Expatriate work permits and visa
Qualifications and training
- Fresh graduates are welcome, however 2-3 years’ experience is a plus
- English skills
- Experience working with English speaking executives
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent
- Thai Nationality
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Administration, Economics, Marketing or equivalent
- Good command of English
- Time management skill
- Critical thinking and Logical Reasoning
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Team Player – collaborative and supportive of colleagues
- Result-oriented mind with passion for work
- Detail-oriented, well organized with good sense of responsibility
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Work in professional, young and dynamic environment.
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market.
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AdAsia (Thailand) Limited
About AdAsia (Thailand) Limited
( No Description )
More Jobs from this employer