Junior Accountant (AR/AP) - Good English 28K-30K based on Bangna-Trad KM.36
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241882
Employer Ref. Atl-Rue
- Being responsible for the day to day handling of accounting issues.
- Supporting the accounting department with all activities.
- Issuing invoices, credit notes, tax invoices and receipts as per requisitions from company entities.
- Reconciling documents and recording all AR transactions.
- Ensuring timely and accurate accounting reports.
- Preparing account reconciliations and adjustments, and coordinating with related departments regarding company policies.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 2 years experience in Accounting (AR/AP)
- Acknowledge in Receivable, Payable , Tax and other concern
- Able to work under pressure & flexible team player
- Ability to operate with MS office Applications ( i.e. word, excel)
- Can understand in English both written and spoken skill
Interested person please send your resume with current and expected salary in English version and send your application via quick apply or call 02-7443100 ext. 4202 for our email.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.