Junior Accountant - AP
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277210
- Daily booking and coordinate with accounting officer to reconcile bank statement and cross check with AP and AR account to ensure accuracy of outstanding balance.
- Provide, prepare and upload online payment.
- Responsible for all payment via cheque pay link and TT as per payment schedule.
- Checking the signatory of approval documents before payment and review the payment batchs before sending to authorized approval.
- SAP experience will be advantaged consideration.
- Complete monthly closing and comply with TFRS (Thai Accounting Financial Reporting Standard).
- Perform other assignment duties as required by Senior or Manager.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years work experience in Account Payable and Treasury will be advantaged
- Good knowledge in TFRS accounting principle and Thai Revenue Code
- Proficient with MS office especially for MS-excel will be prefered
- Good Communicative in English
- Able work under pressure and to tight deadline
- Proactive, good attitude, highly competent and able implement the problem
This caught your interest ? Apply Now !
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lazada Ltd.
About Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!