Junior Accountant (AP)
Epson (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252041
Report to: Senior Accounting Manager
Department: Accounting Department
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Thai female with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience 1-3 years in Accounting
- Knowledge in Account Payable
- Have some experiences in SAP program will be an advantage
- Age not over 30 years old
This position is required candidate qualification as:
- Good command in English and computer literacy
- Fast learning and initiative with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player, good personality, service-minded, enthusiastic, hardworking
- Strong negotiation, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong in human relationship, motivated, creativity, adaptability and work independent
Workplace: EPSON Office
Working Hour: 8:30 – 17.30 (Mon – Fri)
- Fixed Bonus and Variable Bonus
- Life, Accidental and Health Insurance
- Dental Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Flexible Welfare & Benefit
- Transportation Allowance
- Annual Health Check Up
- Annual Leave 8 – 12 days
Successful candidates will be given attractive remuneration package and career opportunities.
Please send your complete resume, stating expected salary and one recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
EPSON (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
42nd Floor, Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel : 0-2685-9888
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Epson (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Epson (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
EPSON (Thailand) Co., Ltd. We are a leading company in IT peripheral products from Japan with successful record worldwide including Thailand. We are now expand our business and seeking high caliber persons to join us as:
More Jobs from this employer