TMF GROUP HELPS BUSINESSES GLOBALIZE
A worldwide provider of Accounting, Legal and HR & Payroll services organization with more than 4,000 employees working in more than 100 offices in over 75 countries. Due to our continuing business expansion, we are looking for more talents who can deliver high quality and client-focused services to be part of our firm.
Junior Accountant (Client Services)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247872
- Prepare bookkeeping entries in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principle
- Ensure accuracy in bookkeeping and cash flow record maintenance for clients on a timely basis
- Prepare clients’ monthly vouchers, financial report and analysis
- Prepare bank reconciliation and reporting package for clients’ monthly closing financial statement
- Prepare a monthly tax returns including Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax and Corporate Income Tax
- Other ad hoc assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and CPA or holder is an added advantage
- New graduate is welcome
- Good knowledge of computer skill including MS Office (excel spreadsheet), an integrated ERP System (SAP, JDE, Oracle，Dynamics or similar),etc; and
- Good command of both written and oral English.
Interested candidates can send your CV to us directly.
TMF (Thailand) Limited Unit 1604-6, 16th Floor, 87/1 Capital Tower, All Seasons Place
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 613 4900