jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239373
Location : Bangkok
Role and Responsibilities
- Complete the software development lifecycle of web application, including participation in requirements gathering, application design, developing code, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Collaboration with project manager and system analysts to identify areas where technical solutions can be applied to improve accuracy and productivity.
- Update Software documents.
- Male / Female, Thai nationality
- Age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in programming using Java, J2EE technologies, Oracle and Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of frameworks like Struts, Spring or Hibernate.
- Java certification would be an advantage
- Java and J2EE
- RDBMS, esp. DB2
- Unit testing
- Debugging and defect investigation
Human Resource Development Center,
Silom Complex Tower 28th Room Fl., No. 191 Silom Rd.,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02-2313851-8 , 080-9190430
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to C.S.I. Group
About C.S.I. Group
C.S.I. Group is the software development company, established since 1991 with 400 employees. We are the tailor-made based independent software development, which has the achievement in 20 years after the company established in Thailand.