Why make a move to FICO? At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success. Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy: Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent FICO™ (NYSE:FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com. Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com. FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. FICO: Make every decision count
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247759
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 8-10 years experienced in software development / engineer
- 5-10 years experienced in banking industry (preferred)
- 8-10 years of working in IT on multiple platforms (Unix, Linux or Windows) either supporting or implementing client/server solutions.
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Database with strong fundamentals in database designing.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and work on the same to meet business requirements.
- Banking and financial system such as Collection system, Loan origination system, Debt management system, Credit scoring, Fraud management (advantage)
- Excellent systems administration skills on one or more of the following platforms: UNIX, LINUX or Windows
- Excellent systems administration skills on WebSphere or JBoss
- Database administration skills on one or more of the following RDBMSs: Oracle, SQL Server or DB2
- Advanced SQL skills
- Good understanding of J2EE principals and Java programing
- An awareness of High Availability configurations
- Good understanding of internet/web technologies such as HTML, SSL, TCP/IP, XML etc.
- Excellent technical writing and business communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet critical time-sensitive objectives, emphasis on planning skills
- Excellent team participant
- Good communication (both Thai and English) and client interaction skills
- Serve as the point of contact between the customer and Development Team.
- Requirements gathering, preparing Functional specification for the project by working with the Customer either at onsite or offshore.
- Business workflow design and configuration
- Conduct workshops with the customer face to face or over the phone for consulting and issue resolution
- Support client activities all through the implementation of project life cycle.
- Support System Integration testing and User acceptance testing
- Provide functional support during Go-Live
- Participate in internal meetings as well as lead weekly status meetings with the customer.
- Work closely with customer project lead and entire project team to ensure that all functional deliverables are delivered successfully and on time.
- Lead on site analysis with customer.
- Follow up and escalate gaps, issues and enhancements identified throughout the project.
- Display a high level of knowledge and consistent service throughout all interactions with customer
- Act as customer advocate/liaison with the Professional Services and Development department.
- Create implementation documentation and provide implementation related assistance with other team members as needed.
- Technical Consultant for the FICO engagement, coordinating all technical effort with other technical team members where appropriate
- Assist in integration of FICO applications with backend client systems
- Design and configure integration processes within the overall solution
- Consult on installation and configuration of FICO applications
- Delivering consultancy on FICO applications
- Consult on installation and configuration of J2EE Application Servers such as Websphere, JBoss and WebLogic
- On and off-site support for FICO applications for the duration of the project
- Balancing multiple high-profile projects simultaneously. Easily switch from one agenda to another.
- Producing technical design and specification documents. Provide the customer with appropriate project documentation.
- Understanding and communicating both business and technical objectives from multiple perspectives including client view, internal development view, and operational and support view.
- Seeking out clarification and examples when necessary.