Suvitech Co., Ltd.
Suvitech Company Limited is a fast growing IT company in the field of IT and Telecom industry providing Solutions, Software, and Services in Thailand and abroad. We have a large team of multi-ethnic, highly-skilled & motivated workforce with a proven track record since our inception through successfully delivering various technological solutions. We are looking to expand our workforce for the following posts and welcome those candidates with the relevant experience. If you meet any of the requirements below, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your detailed résumé mentioning expected Salary to General Manager, Suvitech Company Limited by click " Apply Now". Suvitech has recently entered into Telecom Project MVNE / MVNO in Bangkok, Thailand and requires a technically qualified team to handle efficiently the roles below:
Java Developer (Urgently)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246499
He/She is member of a MVNE project team and responsible to ensure that MVNE platform be operate full capacity with high availability purpose
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT-related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Analyst Programmer
- 3-5 years of experience in installation, administer,deploying applications, configuration and performance tuning of WebLogic/Websphere
- 3-5 years of programming experience in Java with strong OO skills.
- Familiar with webservice (SOAP / REST) development.
- Thai nationality only
- Design and Develop Java web applications that meet both functional and non-functional requirements--including, but not limited to, quality, security, and performance—within committed timeframe
- Work closely with project managers and product owners to understand business goals and system requirements
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Development Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
- Participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and deploying software.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to work with minimum guidance and communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Supporting project resource scheduling and department capacity planning
Please send your detailed résumé mentioning expected Salary to General Manager, Suvitech Company Limited, please apply by APPLY NOW
Suvitech Company Limited
555/60-61 SSP Tower 22nd Fl,
Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekkamai), Sukhumvit Road, Klongton Nua, Wattana,
Tel. +66-2711-4335 - 7 Fax. +66-2711-4338
Website : www.suvitech.com