Information Technology Resources Manpower Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224610
Employer Ref. Niwat
Our client, a well-known e-Commerce company in Thailand, located in Ratchadapisek area, is urgently looking to hire 8 JAVA developers. The working location is next to Thailand Cultural Center MRT station.
This position is opened to any serious developer whom has 2+ years of experience and want to grow and work in an excellent working environment company...
- Executes a full lifecycle software development using JAVA
- Produces detailed specifications and writes robust, scalable well-designed, testable and efficient code in JAVA EE platform
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts and code comments
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Be part of the team: working along with the product and design teams (SA & BA) to understand end-user requirements, formulates use cases and translates into a pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, etc.
- Protects operations and IP by keeping information confidential
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Hands-on experience in:
- Server-side Java development - servlets
- Java EE technologies - Java SE7, Java EE 6, JSP, Maven to build
- Relational Database - Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL etc.
- Modern Database Technologies, NoSQL - CouchBase, MongoDB etc.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery technology - Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience with open source frameworks - Hibernate, Spring etc.
- Experience with Eclipse, Oracle, WebLogic, Tomcat, web services
- Experience with Git or distributed source control tools
- Strong in OOP concepts and software development best practices
- Good command of English communication skills
- Ability to work as a team, proactive, well organized, willing to learn new things
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Information Technology Resources Manpower Co., Ltd.
About Information Technology Resources Manpower Co., Ltd.
ITR was established by a team of professional recruitment consultants who are highly experienced in the roles and duties required for the recruitment of services in many fields of expertise i.e. Information Technology, Engineering, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Asset Management, Logistics, etc.
Our company aims to provide a one-stop service for recruitment, business consultation and solutions. We stand by our principles by producing punctual high quality products cost effectively with great customer satisfaction. We maximize our customers’ approval and investment returns. With our ambition for high standards to advance our organization, we will continuously serve excellence in the future.
We provide the best practices which leverage industry benchmarks to improve business processes and enable professional transformation. We’re focused on people, process, and technology. We ensure that our customers capture the benefit of any solution we implement to maximize the return on their investments.
Our team’s unperturbed commitment to quality and thorough determination creates conditions which ultimately lead to success.