Java and Web Services Developer
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220621
- Serve as the subject matter expert on ServiceNow functionality to guide project teams in performing functional designs
- Clarify and assist with technical and application configuration queriesProvide technical validation of functional designs e.g. whether customisations are necessary or out of box ServiceNow features can meet the requirements.
- Provide guidance on ServiceNow’s best practices
- Document technical design specifications based on business and functional specifications
- Configuring / customizing ServiceNow based on client’s business requirements
- Designing and building of prototypes based on abstract ideas to shape concepts into reality
- Support pre-sales activities by designing and building mock-ups or prototypes to help drive Client discussions
- ServiceNow module implementations
- Articulate functional and technical designs to both Project and Client leadership
- Workflow driven Automation / Integration with other applications for Request fulfilment activities to improve speed of delivery and reduce human intervention.
- Java application development experience
- Experience working with scripted SOAP / REST web services
- Experience working with Jelly Syntax, Angular JS framework, HTML and CSS are preferred
- Experience in Develop and design Self-Service Portals (UI for both Personal computer and Mobile) is a plus
- Experience in developing Mobile UIs would also be a plus
- Workflow Automation experience
- ServiceNow configuration and customisation experience
- SCRUM or Agile project experience
- ServiceNow Admin Certification (minimum requirement)
- ServiceNow Implementation Certification (optional)
- ServiceNow Application Developer certification (optional)
Other relevant work experience / requirements:
- Ability to translate complex technical documents into shipping code
- Excellent command of the English language and technical communication
- Experience working with large global organisations would be an advantage
- Ability to articulate own point of view in a simple, clear manner to clients / leadership
- Ability to work independently and with a teamGenuine passion for quality design and solution
- Problem solver
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
About Accenture Thailand
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.