Japanese Sales Manager
Misumi (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221174
Job Description :
- Reviews programming for the best sales opportunity.
- Develops sales plan and goals.
- Be goal-oriented and persuasive, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Have pleasant personality and appearance, the ability to communicate well with people, and problem-solving skills are highly valued
- Stays abreast of new products and the changing needs of their customers in a variety of ways.
- Analyzes sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitors the preferences of customers.
- High degree of product knowledge and related supplies.
- Japanese or Thai who is very fluent in Japanese (JTPT N2 up) and English languages. (TOEIC 600 up).
- Aged around 32-45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and other related fields.
- At least 10 working experience in business development, sales or marketing with manufacturing industry.
- Strong communication, negotiation skill and customer orientation.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Misumi (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Misumi (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
MISUMI (THAILAND) is a trading company, subsidiary of MISUMI Group, Japan. We are regional marketing, distribution, procurement for Standard Components for Press Die, Standard Components for Plastic Mould, Factory Automation, Cutting Tools, Wiring Components. Due to our potential growth and expansion, we are seeking outstanding candidates at Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, (ESIE), Rayong and Bangkok Sales Office (Bangna) for the position as follow: