Aspark Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Aspark Recruitment Co., Ltd. is a new established engineer specialist recruitment company located at central Bangkok as we are one of Aspark group company, Japan’s top rank engineer outsourcing service provider with 10 years of professional experience in engineering industry.
Urgent!!! Japanese Customers Support (Japanese Speaking) (Very Good Benefit!!)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001218382
Business Types: Factory Automation System
Benefit: 30,000-50,000 Baht (depend on experience)
Social Security, Provident Fund, Health Insurance, Company Trip, Bonus, Overtime, Outside Work (120THB/day), Oversea Work (1,000THB/day), Incentive (passed probation 89 days / and period of incentive payment total 6 months [Including probation period]), Uniform, Company’s New Year’s Party / Sport Day / Team Building / CSR activities / Training course
Base: Bangkok (Phraram 3)
- Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering or any field related
- Technical educational background (preferably in Electrical-mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering, or Factory Automation / PLC or related fields).
- Minimum of 0-3 years of working experience in Factory Automation .
- Proficient in programmable logic controllers (PLC) such as Siemens S7, Kloeckner Moeller is advantageous. (Required for Electronic Engineers).
- Good command of English or ability to communicate and prefer to Japanese Language is very advantage.
- Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi cultural environment.
- Able to work independently and flexible to attend unusual shift working and 24 hours standby duty.
- Mature, reliable personality and appears to have leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Demonstrate the commitment and ability to follow the code of conduct and the company’s core competencies.
- Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point) and English & Japanese (speaking, reading and writing)
- Mainly visit the customer’s and overseas and event Golf player with our customer’s.
- Conduct inspection and preventive maintenance according to company requirements. Ensure proper setting and functionality of maintained equipment and submit completed maintenance checklists and appropriate reports immediately after completion
- Support installation, commissioning, sterile test and performance test of new filling machines and downstream equipment. Ensure proper setting and functionality of installed equipment and submit completed checklists as requested for project execution immediately after completion
- Monitor production and new technological improvements of filling lines and inform your supervisor about their performance. Detect problems that are negatively influencing efficiency and wastage of the filling lines and actively work on lasting and reproducible problem solutions
- Reactive troubleshooting of the filling lines in order to minimize the possible downtime of the customers’ operation. Report to your supervisor about repeating problems and possible solutions
- Advise the customers’ operation/maintenance staff in preparing the cleaning/maintenance of the filling line. Immediately inform customer if machine is not operated/cleaned as per operating manual requirements. Report immediately to your supervisor if customer is not following instructions
- Preparation of accurate weekly Service Report and submission of it on time agreed upon in order to gather accurate statistics and on time invoicing of service activities rendered to customers
- Install, test and monitor filling line modifications / optimizations according to company requirements in designated timeframe. Report problems and results to your supervisor
- Prepare replaced spare parts for claim / repair procedure to reduce operation costs. Attach information according to requirements and hand them over to your supervisor.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph via "Apply Now":
Contact person: Mr. Ryuji Ueda,
Aspark Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Room 2401, 24th Floor Interchange 21 Bldg. 399 Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongtoey, Wattana, Bangkok 10110