St. Andrews Dusit Campus Co., Ltd.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001228287
Cognita is a leading international education group. Founded in 2004, it now employs over 3,400 teachers and supporting staff in 53 schools, predominantly in the UK, with a growing presence worldwide with focus on the Asia Pacific and Latin America regions. With over 16,000 students, Cognita offers schooling at Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior, Middle and High School. The global head office is in Milton Keynes in the UK and the Asia Pacific regional head office is in Singapore.
In Asia, Cognita currently owns the Australian International School of Singapore and Stamford American International School in Singapore, the St. Andrews Group of schools in Thailand, as well as the International School Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
St. Andrews International School, Dusit Campus is inviting highly motivated and self-driven individual to be part of the team.
“Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.”
- To troubleshoot PC issues level 1
- To troubleshoot printer issues
- To image computers/install software/updates
- To troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Maintain printers
- Manage desktop PCs
- Support staff in helpdesk role Windows 7/8.1/10
- Upgrading/repairing PC's and notebooks
- Diagnose problems with PC
- Maintain projectors/change bulbs
- Diploma in related field, preferable in Computer Science or Engineering and with MCP certificate
- Spoken and written English & Thai
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in ICT
- Proficient with Windows 7/8.1./10
- Proficient with Active Directory and user creation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of rapid deployment of PC's
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Pro-active approach to IT support
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
Terms of Employment:
- Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To be considered for employment at a Cognita School, pre-employment background checks are mandatory.