Zensorium is a product-based firm that aims to deliver easy-to-use sensing products and solutions. We focus on the needs of our customers and create experience beyond the five senses.
Armed with a background in Biochemistry, Optics, Computing and Electronics, we integrate business strategies with scientific concepts to introduce products for the commercial market.
We are committed to empower individuals in elevating their quality of life through a breed of innovative sensing devices.
Zensorium (Thailand) Ltd., headquartered in Singapore, just started new operation in bangkok 2012. We are looking for highly competent, positive, proactive, and motivated team members to join us on this new and exciting venture.
IT & Technical Support Engineer (Senior)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219586
- Male/Female/Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Creative and innovative type of people
- Flexible, responsive, able to work long and irregular hours if required
- 3-5 year exp. in IT Support, Hardware, Software, Network
- Able to design network , solution evaluation and POC implementation
- Able to troubleshooting related network problem & connecting equipment
- Strong IT infrastructure skills
- Good communication , presentation and negotiation skills
- Possess good logical troubleshooting skills and ability to identify and resolve problems associated with operating system malfunctions
- Experience in Healthcare Business would be an advantage
Job Description :
- Manage and lead the organization IT including application and infrastructure. This includes shared services, servers, desktops, operating system, LAN/WAN, standard software and telephony services and computer inventory updates in Zensorium. This position works with a variety of individuals that may include business users, internal and external customers to provide review, analysis and guidance on hardware and software systems. The person will be the technical resource in problem solving and technology advancement platforms. Ensures compliance to all IT policies and procedures
- Support improvements in internal operations by recommending changes to process, systems or procedure to add value to operations
- Assist with network setup and configuration including routers, switches, and wireless access control devices with External Network vendor
- Responsible for compliance to all IT policies and procedures regarding documentation, labeling, asset tracking and quality assurance. Standardizing computer procurement and managing IT inventory for ZEN TH
- Responsible for preparation of operating and capital budget recommendation for infrastructure and application areas and other specific system components
Support Daily IT Operation
- Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Check and maintenance server , software and hardware
- Supporting corporate IT systems which includes WAN/LAN, Wireless network, IP Phone, etc.
- Technical Support Engineer
- Perform remote/on-site installation and ongoing preventive maintenance for Zensorium products
- Respond to requests for emergency set up
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer
- Develop and further expand technical knowledge and expertise
- Troubleshoot issues by resolving them with maximum customer satisfaction
- Escalate complex, urgent cases to the relate parties
- Document, track and report all problems
- Support Sale/Marketing and implementation engineer team members in product test or product choice
Job Experience :
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Knowledge of PC Operating System(Windows and OS X)
- Knowledge of corporate infrastructure including network connectivity, Internet access, email and etc.
- Strong knowledge in Window/Linux Sever and VMWare technologies
- Strong knowledge in Computer hardware, software, systems, and programs
- Strong knowledge in Computer troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge in Computer viruses and security
- Strong knowledge in E-mail and internet programs
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Good command in English
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, LoadBalancer, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and enjoy working with others