IT System Support Engineer
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248639
Employer Ref. IT-164-05-LW
REPORTING TO: CTO (expat)
Our Client is a fast growing European company in photography and photo retouching.
- Provide 1st level hardware, software and operating system support to local users/ clients.
- Manage, monitor as well as provide troubleshooting in regards to local server farm. This duty is performed under close collaboration with the head office in Europe.
- Build, develop, and maintain update-to-date IT environment.
- Provide technical support to MAC OS X clients/ users.
- Administer users, computers, and OU in MS Active Directory and MS Exchange.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple systems and technologies – MAC OS X and Microsoft platform would be a must.
- Experience in administering virtual environments – VMWare, vSphere.
- Familiar with computer graphic industry would be a plus. Some product knowledge of Adobe family (Photoshop, Illustrator) would be an advantage.
- Very strong English communication skills.
- Service-minded, able to work independently, and handle pressure well.
- Good sense of urgency, user-friendly, and supportive.
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be contacted in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2) 654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.