Indigy® is a leading solutions provider of Microsoft Platform and technologies including Corporate Web Site, Portal&Intranet, Electronic Form, Workflow, Search, Business Intelligence and Custom development. We focus on providing solutions that bridge the gap between Microsoft technologies and business functionality requested by customers.
Since 2000, Indigy® has provided businesses with the broadest range of IT Professional Services and Business Solutions that empower most organizations to mobilize their resources, boost productivity and enhance performance through the intelligent use of technology. With the vision “Future Shortcuts”, Indigy® works with customers to plan, design, analyze, test, implement, and maintain solutions that meet customer’s business goals and go forward with confidence.
At Indigy®, we focus on helping our customers to increase working capability, reduce operation cost, enhance customer services and gain the highest return on IT investment at their cost budgets. Indigy® has established partner relationship and formed strategic alliances with best-of-class consulting and technology leaders in their respective fields around the world to deliver the most competitive and comprehensive application development services to its customers.
IT support specialist
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242668
Required Qualifications / Selection Criteria:
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant courses.
- Thai Nationality only
- 22-30 year old
- 1 Years experiences in installing, setting up, supporting and maintaining hardware, software and network system
- Must have experience with Windows workstation and server operating systems.
- Must have experience with Virtualization Tools such as MS Hyper-V, VMware.
- Must have experience with Active directory, MS SQL Server, IIS Management.
- Experience in LAN / WAN Technologies (Networking), Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows XP, 7,8
- Experience in MS Exchange all versions, Office365, DirSync, ADFS, Proxy, File Sharing, Load Balance (F5, Windows NLB)
- Router and Firewall knowledge
- Familiar with a LAN environment and tasks such as: Install Server OS, Email Systems (POP3/SMTP), Backup System, System Management and Maintenance
- Customer Service focus, team player and good communication skills
- Interested in Office 355 Solution, especially SharePoint Online. (We have an expert team for building your skills)
- User Support, troubleshoot, strong interest in pursuing a career in system admin.
- Expand ability of support skill and gathering more system implementation.
- Support Infrastructure System (Window Server, Application Server)
- interacting with Team Leader, User documentation, and User Trainer
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Please send current resume or CV, a recent photograph, references and current remuneration package or salary expectations by click “Apply Now”