IT Support Officer
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219681
- Support daily IT operations and service for Air Asia Business. (Domestic Branch, International Branch and Head Quarter Office)
- Support for all IT equipment. [Kiosk, PC, Laptop, Printer and ETC.]
- Coordinate with other IT sections.
- Infrastructure operations to provide onsite hardware and software, Cabling and other relation.
- Monitor and report operational.
- Preventive Maintenance with inbound, outbound.
- Operation on Schedule day and night shift.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Science or related field.
- Age not over than 28 years old.
- Have an experienced in Helpdesk , IT Support will be consider.
- Advance IT technical support skills.
- Good technical knowledge for desktop support with MS Window OS, MS Offices, Google applications.
- Good troubleshoot skill and problem solving.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunity to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send us your application, quoting the position applied together with full resume stating qualifications, experiences, and expected salary, one recent photo, photocopies of transcript, identification card, resident registration, certificates as well to the following address:
THAI AIRASIA CO., LTD.
Work Location: No. 222, Don Mueang International Airport 3rd floor, Central Office Building, Room No.3200
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Sanambin, Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
About Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards