IT Support / Helpdesk
Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245161
- Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations, etc.)
- OS (Windows Platform) maintenance. For example, update antivirus and security patches.
- OS (OS X) maintenance and future remote centralize administration.
- General IS (Information System) troubleshooting. For example, printer problem.
- Supervising / acquire hardware inventory (laptops, screens, servers ,switch)
- PC maintenance (laptops and desktops) covers setting up new machines and basic repairs like replacing peripherals (hard drive, CD-ROM drive).
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection
- Fixing network faults
- Network maintenance
- Technical support for people using the network
- Training staff on new systems
- Day to day admin and monitoring of network use
- Planning future improvements, suggesting IT solutions to business problems
- Making sure all IT meets industry standards
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in IT/ Network admin / Helpdesk
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or IT-related field.
- Start-up or ecommerce experience is a plus
- Microsoft CISCO or SUN qualification(s) would be considered a strong advantage.
- High impact role in Engineering at a fast growing startup, with room to grow
- Free Lunch - 3 days per week!
- Fun and casual office working with both Thai and international employees from Silicon Valley to New York and Europe
- Flat organizational structure where teamwork is valued
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 5 day working week
How to apply?
Please submit your information at https://www.pomelofashion.com/th/module/pmljobapplication/add
Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
1st floor Monta Building 4366/1-6 Rama 4 Road
Phrakanong, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
About Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
Who we are
Pomelo is a fast growing, venture capital funded e-commerce company based in Bangkok creating the top online shopping destination for clothing and apparel in Southeast Asia. The founding team was previously Co-Founders and Managing Directors at Lazada, building the business from the ground up to become the largest e-commerce platform in Thailand. Our team at Pomelo consists of passionate experts in engineering, online marketing, ecommerce business models, and fashion.
At our core, we have a relentless focus on quality, from the products we sell, the content on our website, to our customer service experience. It is our belief that building a quality product and company starts with the individuals having this common vision in mind. Each individual is given the opportunity to make a big impact and have their ideas be transformed into reality.
Our investor base is comprised of top venture capital firms and well known angel investors from the United States, Singapore and Korea. We’re growing quickly and are looking for talented and hardworking people to join us on our mission to become the premier online shopping destination. If you are interested in e-commerce, working at an exciting start-up, and being in a fun and fast moving environment, this is the job for you!
Who we are looking for
At Pomelo, no matter what the role is, everyone is someone who:
- Is open to new ideas and always strives to learn and improve themselves
- Exceptional attention to detail and can manage multiple work streams autonomously
- Is self driven, desires a high impact role and high level of responsibility
- Is interested in e-commerce, technology and startups