IT Support – Assistant Manager : 1 position
Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228556
Employer Ref. Rayong
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- At least 5-year experience in End-user Support
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows based workstations and Microsoft Office Application
- Knowledge and understanding in PC hardware, PC peripherals
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 and Active Directory is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding in network infrastructure (LAN/WAN) is an advantage
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Good interpersonal skill and Services mind
- Be able to communicate in English
- Provide professional infrastructure and electronic workplace support
- Maintain IT service management system- manage, tracking and analyst the tickets
- Induct and train users on IT applications
- Understand user processes, conducting user requirements analysis and propose better business processes to improve user work efficiency by IT technology where applicable and suitable
- Support and administrate overall IT infrastructures
- Manage and implement infrastructure projects and make modifications for existing systems
- Responsible for updating and maintaining Configuration Items
- Responsible for receipt/delivery/install/repair/claim/inventory process of IT hardware asset
- Other business related assignments
- Location >> Amata City Industrial Estate , Rayong Province
- Working day >> Monday – Friday , 8.00am – 05.30pm
- Welfare & Benefit -Transportation (Sriracha , Chonburi , Pattaya , Rayong) -. Housing allowance -Health & life Insurance -. Free lunch -. Uniform -. Provident Fund etc.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your detailed resume, stating current & expected salary, together with a recent photograph and contact number to
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.