Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256821
Job Purpose: To be responsible for provident fund member registration system support and development to deliver high quality of integrity and services and comply with relevant regulations such as AIMC, SEC, Revenue Department etc.Coordinate with end-users and MIS team for system enhancement.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide user support on daily operation to ensure the system is run smoothly and process within timeline.
- Coordinate with end-users and MIS team to review the functional specification, prepare test plan , test cases, conduct UAT and review UAT results to ensure that the system are correct and complied with user’ requirements.
- Prepare and verify each trade date transactions for upload to system such as Bill settlement list ,Member termination, MTS, ATO upload/download,Risk profile upload/download ,Fund switching via internet export list Monthly FATCA reporting,Monthly NAV checking etc.
- Prepare monthly report to summarize the progress and status of each system enhancement to update team.
- Support on special requests from clients, HO Pensions, regulators such as SEC etc. to ensure that the request is preceded completely on time with correctness.
- Design and develop small system or module on PC by using Excel (Macro) to support user operation and business needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.