Grundfos (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256634
Department : Administration Department (110)
Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Report to : HR Manager
Overall Purpose of job:
- Monitoring and maintaining the computer systems, networks and IT equipments within an organisation in a technical support role.
- Answering and supporting employees in any issue related to IT
Main Tasks :
- installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Updating self-help documents so employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Co-ordinate with Grundfos Head Office/Regional Office/IS support on IS issues and follow up till the tasks completed.
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- Provide internal training to employees in the use of system and applications as IS related
- Provide application support and technical issue resolution to employees
- Promptly answering/support/advice solution to theemployees in any related IT issues via email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled on maintenance IT equipments
- Maintaining records of software licences
- Managing stocks of IT equipment and other supplies related to IT
- Responsible for application and maintenance of IT equipments and co-ordinate suppliers
- Responsible for the use of IT equipments including projectors, camera devices and others
- Any other related as assigned by superior
Education and Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or any related fields.
- Good command of English both writing and speaking
- Having 1-2 years experience in IT support , help-desk, administration of the IT infrastructure, networks and servers etc.
- Self motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Grammar and proof reading
- Information retrieval
- Learning ability
- Work standards
- Logical thinker
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
- Be good at communication & co-ordination
- Good vision, sound mind and body
- Positive force of example
- Extensive knowledge of PC/ E-Learning
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels
- An in depth understanding of the software and equipment that employees are using
- Able to travel up country
- Willing to attend educational course during private time with company’s sponsorship
- Working day : Monday to Friday
- Working time : 08.30 – 17.30 hrs
- Lunch time : 12.00 – 13.00 hrs
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the successful candidates along with all the training and development.
For those who are interested, please send your application letter, resume, and a recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resource Department
Grundfos (Thailand) Ltd
92 Chaloem Prakiat Rama 9 Road
Dokmai, Pravej, Bangkok 10250
Tel : 02-725-8912
Fax : 02-725-8998
All applications will be treated in strict confidential. Only short listed candidates will be noticed
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Grundfos (Thailand) Limited
About Grundfos (Thailand) Limited
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading water pump manufactures. With headquarter in Denmark and establishment of more than 70 years; we have been operating internationally through our own subsidiaries in 83 companies in 56 countries and more than 19,000 employees around the world (on June 30, 2014). Quality and standard of our products are at the forefront, we are certified for both ISO 9000 and ISO 14000. In Thailand, our products have been well recognized for more than 40 years and well developing with continuing growth over many years.
Currently, we are looking for experienced and competent people who would like to build a bright and secured long-term career with a well-established international company to join us in the following positions:-