jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255330
- Intermediate hardware and software troubleshooting skills (hardware likes HP, Dell, IBM server and PC, software likes Windows server 2008, 2012, VMware, Windows 7 and windows applications)
- Intermediate knowledge of IP network and hardware installations, and virtual private servers, cabling, switching,VPN, router and firewall.
- Strong commitment to ongoing professional development and industry certification.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or has 2-3 years experiences in a computer network environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Inventory IT assets, labeling and update details of user's computer accessories.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks resource usage.
- Checking availability of computer systems and services everyday and log it in log book.
- Support, resolve issues or help set up systems through face to face or over the phone or remote setup.
- Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, networks, printers), application infrastructure (e.g. network, active directory, VPN services, etc)
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- ensuring that all IT equipment complies with industrial standard.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fulat or setup a system.
- supporting the roll-out of new applications.
We offer an attractive remuneration package with great career advancement opportunities to successful candidates. Please submit your resume to:
Human Resources Department
11th Floor, Sathorn Thani Bldg. II
92/25 North Sathorn Road
Sillom Bangrak Bangkok 10500
Telephone: + 66 (0) 2 636-6999 Ext. 547, 549
Website : www.humanica.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Humanica Ltd.
About Humanica Ltd.
Humanica Ltd. is the leading service provider of information technology solutions and services, offering a full range of HRMS and ERP solutions, from consulting, system integration and implementation. Our services include HR outsourcing, HR Consulting, HR Technology and ERP system. We have earned national recognition as the “2010 Top Ten Innovative Business” from National Innovation Agency of Thailand (NIA), and promotion from Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) and the Software Industry Promotion Agency of Thailand (SIPA). As a dynamic organization with more than 130 talents, we are strongly committed to be a leader in innovation and bring our customers a total HRMS and ERP solution that combines a cutting edge technology and best business practice. Humanica is now looking for highly competent, active and experienced professionals to join our growing team in the following functions.