IT Support (English Speaking)
Inspire (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246369
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Managing pfSense router and Ruckus Wi-Fi APs
- Setting up email accounts for employees and email distribution lists in Google Mail.
- Managing Google Drive file sharing service.
- Managing ChromeCast, Projectors, Network printers.
- Managing Grandstream VoIP system
- Working on procedures for on-boarding/off-boarding employees.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Maintaining IT assets and software licenses.
- Bachelor Degree's in IT or related filed.
- Experience with pfSense, Cisco or Ruckus is an advantage.
- Experience with Google Apps for Business is an advantage.
- Experience with VoIP system is an advantage.
- Experience with Freshdesk/Zendesk/Talkdesk is an advantage.
- Experience within a commercial capacity.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong English skills.
- Strong administration with some project management experience.
- Thai nationality only.
- Free Lunch, Fruits and Snack
- Casual environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Inspire (Thailand) Limited
About Inspire (Thailand) Limited
Inspire Ventures is a venture capital investment and operating firm with over 70 staff across offices in Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, and Jakarta. We invest in, build, and operate tech startup companies with a focus on the Southeast Asia region.