IT Support (IT Analyst and Service Delivery)
Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237184
Reporting to: Senior Manager, IT Service Delivery, Asia Pacific
Dotted line to : Country Director, Thailand
Department : IT
Scope : Thailand
Main internal contacts:
- Finance and Accounts
- Program Management
- Human Resources
- CWT Global and Regional
Main external contacts
- CWT Clients
- CWT Suppliers
- CWT Stakeholders
Main objective / Context
System support for CWT internal users, including management of Desktops/Laptops, telecommunications, network, Global Distribution System, hardware / software support for HQ and implant offices and Third party applications including Back Office system.
Main responsibilities & duties
- To ensure IT systems within office are managed and supported
- To liaise with the back office systems vendors in terms of software modifications, rectification and system faults.
- To maintain the server room and ensure it is secure, uncluttered and clean at all times
- To ensure that all patch panel are well maintained and clearly marked
- To liaise with Regional teams and vendors to ensure hardware and systems are available to users.
- To ensure accurate inventory of all hardware is maintained
- To ensure any major issues are escalated immediately
- Ensure Implant offices are maintained and any IT issues are escalated appropriately
- To perform back-ups and housekeeping as per Regional policy
- To ensure Antivirus and Parches are applied as per Regional policy
- To work closely with Regional technical team, and follow up when necessary on all outstanding IT related issues.
- To ensure all Software are purchased and maintained as per Regional/Global policy
- Liaise with External vendors for any hardware/software/telecommunication outages
- Perform other onsite IT related tasks as requested by management
- Other responsibilities as assign by the company
Technical skills requirement
- Travel management or related experience
- Able to communicate in English
- Time Management
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Demonstrate pro-active and “can do” solution driven approach.
- Display initiative and ownership
- Good level of numeracy and analytical ability
- Capable of making sound judgments
- Rigorous, well organized, self-motivated
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or related filed
- 3 years’ experience in similar capacity in Information & Technology support from any industry
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Interested candidates, please log in-create your account and submit your resume via this link :
Or send your application, CV and expected salary to
246 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110
Tel 0 26851781 Fax 0 2685 1791
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel, a recognized world leader in business travel management and consulting services invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to join our Thailand Operations team.