en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229420
Employer Ref. JO-1610-358253
Client Info: Our client is leader for Multi National Company.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting regional infrastructure.
- Implements network security at the regional level as established by corporate Security Director.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's infrastructure, and directs more junior Innovators when necessary.
- Oversees the administration of the company's WLAN.
- Manages and develops upgrades to the company's telephone system at the regional level.
- Oversees all telephone changes, including routing for seating assignments.
Training & Lab Maintenance
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for company training programs and the Learning Studio and provides additional support if necessary.
- Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Works with project teams to help implement Internal Systems.
- Help Desk Administration
- Oversees all help desk activities
- Responds to escalate help desk issues.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of our tracking software.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products.
- Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies at the regional level.
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS or a similar computer-oriented major is generally a minimum requirement for an IT management position.
- Good command in English.
- 5 years up of experience in management position with well-structured company. International Company experience is an advantage.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format to
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8691
and ask to speak to Chonburi Industrial Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world (Chonburi) Recruitment Co Ltd,.
Talaythong Tower, 9th Floor, Room number 906
53 Moo 9, Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8680 | Fax: +66 (0) 38 493 008
Please apply by using "Microsoft Word" only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.