IT SUPERVISOR/หัวหน้างานแผนก IT
CANADIAN SOLAR MANUFACTURING (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254941
- Plans, designs, and coordinates IT-related projects, as well as provides guidance and support for daily operational activities of his/her team. Assigns and schedules workloads, and monitors quantity and quality of work.
- Works with stakeholders to define IT requirements and helps identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support efficient and effective IT solutions and services.
- Helps develop and implement departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the organization.
- Assists with the preparation and monitoring of IT budgets.
- Works to continually improve departmental operations, including tools and skillsets. Helps define and implement IT best practices.
- Provides leadership, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to staff. Assists with performance evaluations and corrective actions.
- Performs IT staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, and continuing education. Conducts staff performance evaluations including appropriate recognitions or necessary corrective actions.
- Participates in the handling and resolution of IT issues and complaints.
- Performs ''hands-on'' staff duties as required to meet required IT service levels.
- Creates and maintains a work environment that is aligned with the organization’s goals and strategies, demonstrating a unified voice and consistent message from leadership; actively supports all organizational policies and procedures in communications and interactions with staff and peers.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CANADIAN SOLAR MANUFACTURING (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED
About CANADIAN SOLAR MANUFACTURING (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED