IT Strategic Planning
Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229226
- Develop the IT strategic planning, manage IT performance and identify IT standards to support company's goals.
- Synthesize data, determine implications and make informed decisions.
- Collaborate with international analysis, advisors and related stakeholders.
- Encourage team members to learn and grow within their role.
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and expertise in a range of skills, such as business model development, organizational strategy, IT strategy, digital innovation etc.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- A proven track record in the development of IT strategic plans
- Good team working, highly self-motivated, proactive and self-starter
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Strong passion for knowledge of technology
- IT management experience is a plus
- Experience in insurance is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited
About Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited
Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited is the first life insurance company by Thais. We are an outstanding and one of the leading life insurance companies as well as being the best and most caring life insurance company for the Thai people. With a wide range of life insurance products and services, it is our commitment to satisfy the financial needs of Thais. To support our continuous growth and to better serve our customers, we are now looking for dynamic, energetic and motivated candidates to join our team in the following positions :