We specialize in recruitment and executive search services for companies in various industries. We understand that customers' needs, corporate cultures, and values are unique in each organization.
With more than 16 years of experience in the business and successful recruitment projects for local and international banking, IT services, FMCG, retail and restaurant chains, financial institutes, food manufacturing companies, etc. SkillBox knows what it takes to fulfill customers' needs.
As part of the individualized service, SkillBox strives to develop strategic alliances and partnerships with clients in order to meet their expectations and specific requirements. SkillBox consultants are professional and highly committed to all assigned recruitment projects. Our top accountability is to deliver clients the right consultation and employees for every hiring project.
IT Security Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220424
The Information Security and Governance will work closely across business channels to identify and assess security risks, gaps in the application of policies and standards, and weaknesses in processes. The Information Security and Governance will work closely with the wider team to deliver a number of group wide security improvement initiatives.
- Working with Company Regional Office Security and Company Global Security the Information Security and Governance Manager will;
- Implementing security standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for the organization.
- Ensuring and monitoring security compliance with Company standards, government rules and regulations.
- Creating an information security awareness program to ensure staff members across the organization understand the trade-off between risk and return.
- Coordinate with technology and business groups to assess, implement, and monitor IT-related security risks/hazards.
- Working with Local Project Teams ensures that locally implemented technology solutions meet the Company security standards, government rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or IT related field.
- 5 years’ experience in ISO/IEC 20000, ISO 27001 and IT Service Management
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH and ITIL certifications preferred
- In-depth knowledge of security standards and experience in their implementation
- Advanced knowledge of business protection systems and technology associated with information security
- Computer literacy, good in using Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively with various levels (from end-users to executive).
- Logical & systematic approach to problem solving
- Experience in Disaster Recover Management, including backup and recovery processes
- Experience in Performance and Service Level Management
- Experience in Quality Management, including metrics capture and dashboard reporting
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume and recent photo by click " Apply Now" Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SkillBox Recruitment Co., Ltd.