IT Security (Infrastructure)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256432
- Manage and Maintain Information Security Solution e.g. SIEM, IDP, ATP, Firewall, Endpoint, Patch Management, Data Classification
- Analyse, Monitor, Review and Correlate Log of Server, Network and Security Device
Monitor Incident Management
- Proactively Report, Resolve and Remediation of any Information Security incident or violation
Conduct Information Technology Risk Assessment
- Maintain Information Security System Document
- Provide consultation or guidance of Information Security to other Business Unit
- Supervise IT Operation Helpdesk (2nd tier helpdesk) to provide general technical support for end user
- Perform Compliance Monitoring of Information Security Asset and Information Security Activities
- Provide Information Security Training to staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- A fair command of English (reading, writing and speaking) with the capability to improve
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem-solving skills, punctuality, team player, flexibility and self-learning Ability to maintain and support computer hardware, and software including Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Business Applications and Network Infrastructure
- Able to work outside normal business hours
- Ability to learn new IT technology
Applications for the above position will be treated in strict confidence and should contain details of education, work experience, references, current salary, daytime telephone number and a recent photograph. They should be sent to:
15th Floor Bangkok City Tower 179/74-80 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120
"PricewaterhouseCoopers" refers to the network of member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. Drawing on knowledge and skills of 180,000 people in 158 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance. Our Thailand office employs more than 1,350 people and is fully supported by our international network of expertise. We are looking for individuals to join us as the following opportunities have now arisen.