IT Risk & Compliance Officer (PCI-DSS & BOT)
Paysbuy Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256840
As a senior IT risk and IT compliance officer you will be an effective part of the infosec team, working on our combined IT compliance requirements (currently PCI-DSS and BOT). You will take a risk based approach to compliance with a strong understanding of measuring and assessing risk. Strong organisational and communication skills are critical. You will be required to maintain reporting tools to track compliance progress and report to management.
Preference will be given to applicants who have direct experience with the Bank of Thailand regulations and compliance.
Qualifications / Skills:
- 3+ years relevant work experience with at least one of PCI-DSS, BOT, GSMA, ITGC or a similar compliance framework
- 2+ years work experience in compliance or audit role in banks, payment companies or similar industries
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of information security fundamentals
- Risk analysis and risk management
- Business impact analysis
- Risk registers, risk tools
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a security team
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Project Management skills (preferably familiarity with a recognized framework like PRINCE2, Lean, etc.)
- Business continuity planning
- Disaster recovery planning
- Social Security
- Group Insurance ( Life, Health, Accident )
- Air time for Telephone & Internet
- Annual Leave 12 daysper year
- Outings, company trips
- Competitive pay, bonus, company savings
- Fitness, shops, food court
- MRT linked modern office
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
PAYSBUY Co., Ltd.
319 Chamchuri Square, 36th floor Phayathai Road,
Pathumwan Bangkok 10330, Thailand.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Paysbuy Co., Ltd.
About Paysbuy Co., Ltd.
PAYSBUY Co., Ltd. is a leading online payment service provider. The company was founded in 2004. PAYSBUY is licensed by the Bank of Thailand to operate e-money business and is accredited with Trustmark (DBD Verified) by the Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce.
PAYSBUY is a subsidiary of Total Access Communication Plc (DTAC) with registered capital of THB 200 million. We are key channel partner of PayPal, the world’s leading payment service provider.
More Jobs from this employer